Pages

Welcome

I hope this blog will be a direct insight to my travels. Learning curves, hopefully, not mountains. People, emotions and cultures. The really important elements of life.

Friday 22 October 2010

Hello from Dehli 22nd Oct 2010

Hi everyone. well a good flight and a very good seat, enabling me to put my feet up on the bulkhead, but little sleep and it i now 21.50 here so I am pretty crashed.
We are five hours ahead of you guys. I did manage to buy a sim card so Terri has my number if anyone needs me. The exchange rate is around 65 rupees to the pound, they charge 99 rps for the card 199rps for the privelege then the top up! Just imagine the outcry if we did the same!
Anyway this place seems to be full of foreigners, the odd cow, the rich and the very poor.
We managed to find something edible for dinner and the beer.....well seems no-one has a license so they have to pretend it is something else you are drinking!
This computer is awful will speak tomorrow xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment