Pages

Welcome

I hope this blog will be a direct insight to my travels. Learning curves, hopefully, not mountains. People, emotions and cultures. The really important elements of life.

Sunday 21 November 2010

Hello and it is raining!

This may be my last post from India and unfortunately I have to report it is raining. In fact we have had rain here in Vakarla, everyday except yesterday but today it started around 13.00 following a hot but mostly cloudy morning and looks set to continue all day. I guess it is good practise for me returning home tomorrow. It has never persisted for a long time before but oh well, notice already I am talking about the weather!
I have spent a few relaxing hours slung in the hammock outside our room, as it is very warm so I was able to enjoy my book.
Spending too much money in the shops here as the beach is not an option and now I am taking a relaxing drink. We have arranged to meet up with a few people we have met in other towns who are also now here, have a game of scrabble and or cards.
So even though the weather has let me down at this last stage I am able to enjoy and relax.
Love you and take care from India. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment