Pages

Welcome

I hope this blog will be a direct insight to my travels. Learning curves, hopefully, not mountains. People, emotions and cultures. The really important elements of life.

Monday 22 November 2010

Last post

Hello.....well it did stop raining and I was able to spend the whole morning on the beach yesterday........loooverrrly!
I set out at midnight last night, it is now 12.55 the following day. I eventually flew from Cochin to Dehli arriving here at 10.30. Baggage collection was reasonably painfree and by 10.45 I was enroute to the International check in, two hours later I have just found a little haven with iced Savignon Blanc and super food all courtesy of Amex, I needed it I can tell you I was about to explode. The red tape and bureaucracy here is just unbelievable! It keeps thousands of police in jobs and hundreds of airport staff working at the usual Indian pace appearing to be busy!
So here I am due at number one gate in a few delicious moments and reflecting on my trip I have concluded I am so pleased I was able to experience the pleasures and delights of India, I am too old to relive the many annoyances, I wish I had managed to see Hampi, Rickasesh (or similar spelling) and a few other special places, I am so very pleased I did this trip. I worry they have nuclear power at their fingertips and have rethought visiting China due to the knowledge I now have from the many poor Tietans with whom I have chatted.
I feel so enlightened and so exhausted all wrapped up in a wonderful bundle of memories.
Bye for now xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment